- Shared remote computing resources such as services, computing and data storage that can be scaled on-demand.
- Services that are implemented on scalable data center infrastructure and used from devices anywhere over the internet.
- A class of information technology that provides reasonably seamless scaling of resources.
- Platforms and services designed to use many computers in a data center as a utility that provides computing and storage with self-service tools to request and relinquish resources.
- Apps that run on the internet as opposed to your device.
|Overview: Cloud Computing|
Allows small devices to use significant remote computing resources. Economies of scale whereby large scale computing resources are constructed from efficiently managed commodity machines.Sharing resources to be used on-demand can be a more efficient use of capital than everyone purchasing their own equipment.