Objectives are a way to break a strategy down into a set of achievable targets for purposes such as performance management.
- A goal or identifiable and meaningful step on the path to a goal.
- Targets that are used to manage employee performance.
- A set of steps that are required to achieve a goal.
- The type of position that a job applicant is seeking.
- A student has a goal to get an high mark in Calculus. They establish an objective to correctly solve a set of practice questions.
- A bank has a goal to reduce credit risk. They adopt an objective to improve client risk reviews by obtaining more data from credit agencies.
- A restaurant has a goal to be overbooked every night. They establish an objective to hire a skilled chef who has the ability to impress customers and reviewers.
This is the complete list of articles we have written about goals.
If you enjoyed this page, please consider bookmarking Simplicable.
TrendingThe most popular articles on Simplicable in the past day.
Recent posts or updates on Simplicable.
© 2010-2023 Simplicable. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of materials found on this site, in any form, without explicit permission is prohibited.
View credits & copyrights or citation information for this page.