1. FinancesA review of the financial state of the lead. For example, a company that is heavily in debt and known to delay payments to suppliers may be disqualified.
2. BudgetThe likelihood that the customer has a budget for a deal.
3. AuthorityThe position of the lead in their organization and their ability to make a purchase using authority or influence.
4. NeedsDoes the lead need something that you can offer?
5. TimeframeHow urgent is the customer's need? Are they likely to make a purchase in a timely manner?
|Overview: Lead Qualification
The practice of reviewing sales leads to identify and prioritize those leads most likely to result in a sale.